Welcome to Bee Removal Cypress Tx / #1 Honey Bee Rescue Service and IRescueBees! Your leading source for bee removal professionals!
No one is on this page currently, Please use this link
Are you a beekeeper in the Cypress area? Do you need a little more exposure? Our Bee Removal Cypress Tx page is available, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Honey bees are taking over everything in Harris County! They get into your hollow trees and structures!
Keep family and yourself safe and follow these guidelines!
- Never try to remove honey bees or the beehive yourself!
- Never ever attempt to spray bees or their beehive with chemicals or pesticides. Doing so will only cause the bees to become defensive endangering yourself and others!
- Do not try to seal the bees up live, bees will find a way out! Most of the time the way out is into your house creating a much larger problem!
- Bee removal is a dangerous job that requires special skills, so expect to pay a fee for the removal!
- The State of Texas DOES NOT issue license or permits for bee removal!
Meaning, anyone with a beesuit can claim to be a bee removal expert! Make sure the professional you hire has at least 5 years of structural bee removal experience!
Now, the men and women listed on IRescueBees have the skill and experience to do the job right, so give us a call!
Yep, our network members are TAIS registered Beekeepers with our own apiaries to put the bee we remove.
Bee Removal in a nutshell!
Your IRescueBees professional will come and take a thermal image scan of the effected part of your house to locate the beehive! Once the beehive is located we expose to beehive and carefully capture the Queen bee along with her workers!
All the comb of the beehive will also be removed! Your professional will then take them to their apiary and make sure their needs are met from then on!