Bee Removal Spring Tx / #1 Honey Bee Rescue Service the only bee removal service that has the experience to save the bees!
No one is on this page currently, Please use this link
You can join by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a lot of bees in Houston area, and they should be rescued! Do not give in to the killer bee hype, if the bees are in a structure they are not killer bees, killer bees live underground!
What not to do and why!
When you realize that Honey bees are living in your house, or other structure, leave them alone and call a professional!
- Do not attempt to remove the bee yourself!
- Do not spray the bees with chemicals or pesticides!
Both of these, whether DIY or by an inexperienced pest control company will only cause the bees to become defensive, endangering yourself and others! Honey bees, wild or not, WILL attack when threatened!
Again, leave them alone and call a professional beekeeper!
3. Do not try to seal them in, the bees will find their way out! Most of the time the way out bees find is into your house!
4. Bee removal is dangerous and require special skills, so expect to be charged a fee for work done!
5. The State of Texas does not license bee removal companies! Furthermore, the bee removal business is completely unregulated!
Be sure you only hire a professional beekeeper with at least 5 years of structural bee removal experience!
Not all bee removal companies are beekeepers, the only way you can tell is IF they have a TAIS (Texas Apiary Inspection Service) number! Having that number means they have an apiary (beeyard) to keep the bees at!