Skip to content

San Diego Bee Removal

Occasionally, wild honey bees will move in with you. When they do call us for Live San Diego Bee Removal, making the world a better place.

VISIT OUR STORE

San Diego Bee Removal
San Diego Bee Removal

Yep, you heard me right. we are looking for one beekeeper in San Diego to put on this page. Out rank your competition right with the fastest growing bee removal authority on the web.     Join the Team

San Diego Bee Removal
San Diego Bee Removal

Honey bees are such an amazing creation, not only do they help in the production of food, they are the only insect that produces food and medicine for humans. As a matter of fact, honey bees are responsible for a third of all the food you eat.

Our planet's most abundant life form are flowering plants. 80%, that need to be pollinated. All the other pollinators combined could try, but they only make up 25% of the pollination force. Honey bees are the other 75%.

San Diego Bee Removal
San Diego Bee Removal

Yep, that in of itself should, help people decide to have those wayward bees removed live. I mean, do you really want some exterminator spraying poison into your walls that will just linger there for months!

In fact, it is sad to say that exterminators kill hundreds of thousands of wild honey bee colonies every year. Have they not read the reports on the 20 year honey bee crisis?

San Diego Bee Removal
San Diego Bee Removal

Yep, the honey bee crisis has been here since 1989, and science still has no answers. Reasons vary from glyphosate, GMO food crops and habitat loss.

Not to forget the many diseases that bad breeding has brought. In my opinion our wild honey bees are much more disease resistant, because their hygienic behavior has not been bred out.

San Diego Bee Removal
San Diego Bee Removal

The bottom line is this, the lose of our wild honey bees means less food.

For all your Live San Diego Bee Removal needs call IRescueBees

 

 

shares